Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 February 2014

The End of the Rainbow

My rainbow shawl is finally finished.  It took a bit longer than it should have because I ended up ripping half of it back at one point.  The shawl just wasn't narrowing toward the tapered end as quickly as I wanted, and I was running out of yarn.  Time for some tinkering!



It always amazes me how natural dye colours all seem to go together.  They just never clash.  Nature is clever like that, eh?  The Falkland wool is really soft too, I need somewhere special to go now so I can wear this.

In the meantime, I'd better get on with the baby blanket - we go back to the UK on 12th March so it has to be finished in time to take it with us.  I'm getting near the end, but I suspect I'll have to spin a bit more wool to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment