Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 January 2013

What's On the Needles?

It's been a while since I showed you any knitting, even though I have been getting on with something.  This is going to be a cardigan, at last!


Eighteen months ago it was going to be a sweater dress, and I managed to get about halfway up the body, didn't like the way it was going, and left it.  Previously, it had been started as a cardigan and I didn't like that either!


So, this time it's going to get finished.  And I am happy with the way it's going now, so let's hope that continues because I don't want to have to rip it back again.

I'm using handspun for this - the multicoloured yarn is 50% merino, 50% mohair, and the blue is just merino.  I'm not a pretty sight whilst knitting this - because the mohair sheds and makes me cough, I have to wear a face mask, which is also hot and itchy.  I'll be glad when it's finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment